Tuesday, December 25, 2007
LUNA SEA, I BE WAITING VERY NOT PATIENTLY FOR YOUR LIVE DVD HORRR~~ x333Christmas Eve:
- did prop research from morning to afternoon
- played Trauma Center (the DS surgery game in which I nearly killed someone @_@ yes, i cannot qualify to be a doctor. omg, i was so traumatised... )
- rotted on msn and RO!
- had dinner with my family, including 2 bros whom I haven't seen a hair of in ages! <333
- LOLed because my mom got drunk and was being very blur.
- ROFLed because my mom bought a skin-tight top for my 2nd bro and a purfume which was called...
"Clinique Happy: For Men."
and she was so innocent and just stared while everyone else died laughing. xDDD;;;;
Dad: What kind of message are you trying to send your son?!
2nd Bro:I still like girls thank you very much.
Mom: O_O???
Everyone: ROFLMAO!!
My bro admitted to everyone that he had male stalkers when he was young. zomggggg... O_o
*amused*
I miss these family dinners...
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
10:03 PM